Have a wedding with a difference…
We have a wide variety of DJ services, Entertainment & Wedding Production Equipment from which we have carefully selected set systems from to create the perfect wedding. These provide a great party atmosphere. We can deliver, setup and stay with you for complete peace of mind.
We know that finding a reliable Wedding service is only part of the organisation involved in your Wedding, and our friendly team are ready to help and support you. Our booking process is straightforward and reliable, and you can rest assured that we have fully considered your requirements and are ready to make your wedding day that extra bit memorable.
We have experience and attention to detail that is second to none. We will ensure that on your special day, your dreams turn into reality – sophisticated, glamorous and stunning.
Everything you need for your perfect day…
Its not always easy choosing the right equipment, DJs or Entertainment for your wedding. This is why we offer a personalised service to suit your exact requirements.
If you would like to have a chat with us to go through your needs then please contact us.
What do we provide?
A personalised, stress-free entertainment service for your special day.
Music and lights to suit your personal tastes and needs-playlists are always welcomed.
A wide range of special effects to enhance the day
- Complete disco package with DJ
- Haze, Dry Ice and Snow machines
- Outside lighting
- Inside lighting
- LED wall wash/up lighting
- Personalised projections
Creating your personalised playlist and sharing it with us…
Creating a playlist is always hard and quite often brides and grooms change their mind last minute. We find creating a spotify playlist is the best way to manage and share your favourite party tunes for your big day. Simply create your list, add, delete and then share the link directly with us. Its as simple as that!
We are a Best Day Ever Handpicked Supplier for the following venues…
Top Tips For Planning The Perfect Evening Reception!
1. Your guests will be where you are. If you are on the dancefloor then your guests will be too!
2. First dance? It isn’t as worrying as you imagine. The average photographer requires 60-90 seconds to get some fantastic shots of you both – then a DJ can get your guests to join you then to take the pressure off you. Alternatively, you can have the whole song for you. It is your choice!
3. Don’t stress about your evening timeline – your venue may say they need specific timings but the best DJ’s are very flexible.
4. Depending on your venue, try to make sure the DJ is visible – not in a random corner! A visible DJ can read the room and make sure your guests are enjoying themselves.
5. Photobooth or other entertainment? Try to make sure they are in the same room as the dancefloor -you want to keep everyone together
6. Choose songs for a playlist which are significant to you and your guests would like. It isn’t about choosing what you think other people will want – the DJ will want everyone to enjoy the soundtrack to your evening!
7. When picking your music don’t go mad, 20-30 songs is plenty. Let your DJ do the hard work for you.
8. Do you have older guests? Try to make sure they don’t choose seating near the speakers – you want them to enjoy their evening too!
9. Leave your guests wanting more – a midnight finish is usually plenty and will mean that people will go home happy. It is not your job to entertain them until 1 or 2 am!
10. 80% of wedding guests say the thing they remember most about the day is the entertainment – don’t cut corners on it!!